Publication produced in tribute to Jean-Paul Barbier-Mueller and to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Barbier-Mueller museum in Geneva. History of the institution, portrait of the collector, the antiques, art of Africa, art from Oceania, Dong-Son bronzes.
- The Origins of a Museum: The Story of the Barbier-Mueller Collection
- Portrait of a Limitless Collector, Museum Director, and Great Patron
- The Antiquities Collection of a Humanist
- Africa of a Thousand Faces
- Oceania: Around the Lake
- The Bronzes of the Dong Son Culture in the Collection of the Musée Barbier-Mueller
- 40 Years of Splendor
- Some Notes on an Anthropomorphic Terracotta Pot from the Yungur of Northern Nigeria.
80 pages, bilingual edition English/French